Our leather pouffes are handmade by highly skilled craftsmen in a small, family run artisan leather workshop in Marrakech. Moroccan pouffes were traditionally stuffed with camel hair and we find coir gives the same satisfying weight and density in the absence of camels in our everyday lives!
1. Make sure the material you are using is clean and dry.
2. Unzip the pouffe and open it out to itʼs full shape.
3. Start by gradually filling the edges of your pouffe to ensure that all the small spaces are fully stuffed. This will prevent air spaces forming in your finished pouffe.
4. Continue to add stuffing evenly ensuring the sides and seams are filled out.
5. Please avoid over-filling your pouffe as this could put a strain on the zip when closing, but over time as your pouffe beds down it can be topped up with more filling.